EC RIA & IA FUNDING
Please use our A-Z INDEX to navigate this site
The European Commission have devised a plan to encourage the development of technologies for the sustainable development of the EU in line with their United Nations based SDG agendas. This includes many initiatives at different levels of funding.
RIA funding includes Research Innovation Action and is funded at the 100% rate to encourage scientists and engineers to try and solve particular problems that nobody would invest in.
IA funding is at a lower rate, typically 70% for Small to Medium Size Entities (SMEs), but 100% funding for not for profits. Here the Commission consider that the subject matter still requires development, but that the research quotient is lower.
BIODIVERSITY COP HISTORY
DESERTIFICATION COP HISTORY
CLIMATE CHANGE COP HISTORY
EUROPEAN MARITIME DAY THEMES
* Brussels 2008: "A regional approach to the implementation of Maritime Policy"
* Rome 2009: "Integrated Maritime Policy and the contribution of maritime clusters"
* Gijón 2010: "How to foster innovation?"
* Gdansk 2011: "Maritime Policy: Putting People First"
* Gothenburg 2012: "Sustainable Growth from the Oceans, Seas and Coasts"
* Valletta 2013: "Coastal Development and Sustainable Maritime Tourism"
* Bremen 2014: "Innovation driving Blue Growth"
* Piraeus 2015: "Ports and Coasts, Gateways to Maritime Growth"
* Turku 2016: "Investing in blue growth – smart and sustainable solutions"
* Poole 2017: "The Future of our Seas"
* Burgas 2018: Bulgaria "TBA"
* Lisbon 2019: Portugal "TBA"
* Cork 2020: Ireland "TBA"
* Den Helder 2021: The Netherlands "TBA"
* Ravenna 2022: Italy "TBA"
* Brest 2023: France "TBA"
* Svendborg 2024: Denmark "TBA"
LINKS & REFERENCES
This website is provided on a free basis as a public information service. copyright © Climate Change Trust 2020. Solar Studios, BN271RF, United Kingdom.